We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to your –
1. name and surname
2. e-mail address;
3. physical address;
5. mobile number; and
6. date of birth.
Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows:
1. in relation to the sale and delivery of Goods;
2. to contact you regarding current or new products or services (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions (provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material); and
4. to improve your experience on our Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us.
The Company will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, unless the use or disclosure is –
1. required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal process served on the Company; and/or
2. disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, for the sale of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
We will –
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
The Company undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, the Company reserves the right to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.